HELLO WELCOME TO GREENFIELD LODGES
"Dear Friends, please sign my guest book."
KIND REGARDS DAVID & DENISE GREENFIELD
Holiday LODGE Location
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The caravan is available from 3.00pm, on the day of arrival.
The caravan is to be vacated by 10AM, on departure day.
- Prices are normally detailed from fri to fri and prices are as detailed on the availability tab although mid week and long weekend breaks may also be available. Please contact us for prices of shorter or longer breaks.
- Sorry but no pets are allowed in this caravan and strictly no smoking inside or on the decking due to fire safety precautions, please remember fire kills this is not a light topic ! the caravan as this can result in loss of your security bond.
- We can not accept same sex parties due to site rules.
- A member of the party must be over 24 years of age.
- Please leave the caravan as you would like to find it. Cleaning materials and vacuum cleaner are provided for your use. Failure to do so may result in the loss of your bond.
- Please note that passes for the facilities are not included in the prices stated but these can be obtained directly from the Haven office on arrival.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A provisional booking will be accepted, subject to receiving a relevant deposit per week booked, which is part of the holiday cost, within 3 working days of agreement. This deposit could be cheque or bank transfer (details will be provided on your preference). Upon receiving the deposit you will receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until the caravan owners receive this payment.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
2. If the deposit is not received within 3 working days it is assumed that the provisional booking is no longer required.
3. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE six WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then we reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else. Bookings taken with less than FIVE weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within 3 working days.
4.the deposit becomes your refundable security bond . This security bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within seven days of departure date where you will be asked for your bank details to complete a bank transfer, however, we reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and/or bill the hirer for the additional cost of: a) replacing and/or repairing all damage b) all breakages c) charge for cleaning the caravan or removing stains or replacing as new d) or if additional persons have been using the caravan during your stay, which had not previously agreed by the owners.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE CARAVAN AND IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
5. In the event of a cancellation, The hirer must confirm this in writing. (Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
6. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency at home.
7. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at our discretion and subject to the time remaining to the holiday and a replacement booking being obtained.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
8. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-four (24) years of age and above. No same sex groups, in park rules no Stag or Hen parties (Familes and Couples only).
9. Only the persons named on the booking form may stay at the lodge , who have been agreed by the owners. Over Occupancy will not be tolerated and the hirer and associated guests will be asked to leave. The holiday cost, security bond and any other payment will not be refunded if this occurs.
10. ALL changes to a booking are allowed only by prior agreement with us and confirmed in writing. Subject to an administration fee .
11. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
12. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the holiday caravan. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for you and your parties safety and security purposes only.
13. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
14. The hirer shall notify us in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
15. The hirer must give access to the holiday home as / when required by us, holiday park owners and their staff / agents.
16. We reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a reason and / or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at our absolute discretion.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
17. The holiday caravan maybe occupied from 2pm onwards on the first day of hiring.
18. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact us at the earliest opportunity. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
19. No pets are allowed.
20. Smoking is NOT permitted in the caravan, or on the DECKING AREAS
21.The LODGE is to be left in a clean and tidy condition ready for the next tenants, due to inspection by staff. If not, then rule 4. shall apply.
22. Holiday park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
23. The holiday caravan MUST be vacated by 10am on the last day of hiring. Ready for caravan checker to visit and check the caravan.
24. No Prams/Buggies to be left open, and used in the caravan as this has been known to Damage Doors and Fittings.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE LODGE / HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE HOLIDAY HOME OWNERS SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.
Once we have received your deposit you the hirer ARE DEEMED TO have agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of your booking of your holiday.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law.
Quite simply, one of the best private websites I've ever come across! so much detailed information David. thoroughly enjoyed browsing it. fantastic.